Red Expert - v2021.07
Aug. 9, 2021, 9:25 a.m.
- Data type selection is done through a drop-down list
- When deleting a record in the table, the records marked for deletion are highlighted at once.
- The message about unsuccessful DDL operations is corrected
- In text blobs it's allowed to display unreadable characters
- The editing of the function is fixed
- Fixed SSH tunnel connection
- Stopped using template when creating tables
- Fixed column editing (when clicking on a column a new one was created).
- Fixed errors on the SQL tab of a domain
- Non-empty nodes in the tab with dependencies are highlighted in bold
- Fixed parsing variables in procedures (invalid parsing generated an incorrect SQL request for procedure creation).
- Packages that were not created by users were moved to a branch of system packages.
- Fixed connection to RedDatabase and Firebird versions > 4
- When selecting a database in the tree, the information about the database is not displayed; it is displayed by selecting the appropriate context menu
- Reworked the syntax highlighting, used ANTLR (reduced load time).
- Autocomplete added to all textbars that use SQL.
- Jump to database objects added to all text panels that use SQL.
- Added the "Users" node to the objects tree
- Added Jaybird4 driver