Red Database 3.0 - v3.0.9-rc.5 RC
Feb. 21, 2022, 10:38 a.m.
- Release temporary page space earlier to avoid possible memory corruption. RS-71697.
- Crash when using LDAP_ATTR() with empty LDAPServer configuration parameter. RS-73851.
- Segmentation fault after fix for RS-73189 because of uninitialized variable.
- Start LDAP disconnect timer only for actions performed in attachment. RS-73290.
- If stdin is FILE_TYPE_PIPE then we should treat it as non-interactive. RS-35237.
- Use isc_dpb_version2 for DPB clumplets to avoid 255 bytes limit for isb_dpb_auth_block. RS-73189.
- Increase max size of input parameter of REGEXP_SUBSTR. RS-73363.
- Insert an index node to the correct position at a non-leaf level after splitting a page at the level below. RS-73437.
- Wrong logging of buffer size changes on SUPERSERVER with active connections. RS-70119.
- Error "Invalid clumplet buffer structure" in fbtrace adapter. RS-71982.
- Incorrect counting of sorting memory in the trace. RS-67319.
- Relax libtinfo requirement. If it’s missing, the installer will show a warning instead of aborting. RS-72881.
- Disable dbbStats bumping only for SUPERSERVER. RS-72067.
- Release page lock after failed read. RS-72076.
- Wrong version string length obtaining for strings >= 128 when parsing isc_info_firebird_version. RS-72200.
- Add a precedence relationship between a big record's head and its tail to avoid corruption in case of server crash.
- Default length of context variables increased up to 8192. RS-71426.
FBJava updated to 1.1.16
- Pack debugging symbols. RS-71111.
Ported from Firebird:
- Fixed FB-7056 (Fetching from a scrollable cursor may overwrite user-specified buffer and corrupt memory) and FB-7057 (Client-side positioned updates work wrongly with scrollable cursors) with a single shot.
- Database statistics service could not find existing table(s). FB-7119.
- FB service hangs and can not be stopped after several 'DELETE FROM MON$STATEMENTS' being issued in order to stop ES/EDS which waits record for updating. FB-7103.
- Server hangs in trace code when it tries to update mapping cache. FB-7115.
- Avoid unload of plugins in MacOS due to problematic reload of them. FB-7112.
- Use clock_gettime in MacOS.
- Content of DB file can be overwritten with zero characters in some (rare) cases. FB-7109.
- Fix MacOS UDR and Legacy_UserManager plugins not working due to not exported entry point. FB-7088.
- Creating unique constraints on MacOS fails on larger tables. FB-7084.
- Deadlock when using not initialized security database. FB-7067.