Red Database 3.0 - v3.0.9-rc.4 RC
Dec. 7, 2021, 5:18 p.m.
- Server crash on file blob reading.
- Increased maximum string length for ISQL error messages up to 8192 characters.
- Stability of gfix utility.
- Ability to authenticate user in ActiveDirectory using its username "as is" without LDAPUserDN usage.
- New configuration parameter LDAPDomain that specifies ActiveDirectory domain and base branch for searching users.
Ported from Firebird:
- Deadlock when execute test for CORE-4337. FB-7060
- Wrong message when user has no access to /tmp/firebird, changes due to older c++ dialect. FB-7043.
- Status vector for ES() is unstable if another execute block with correct statement was executed before. Affects only LINUX builds in Classic mode. FB-6966.
- Wrong message when user has no access to /tmp/firebird. FB-7043.
- Fixed my 6-years old but unnoticed bug with circular strings buffer.
- Fixes for 64-bit android build.