Red Database 3.0 - v126.96.36.199 RC
April 15, 2021, 5:23 p.m.
- Fix copying of blob returned by READ_FILE function
- Do not use page spaces in implementation of external blob files
- Fixed possible crash when authentication factor login is empty
- Wrong error "record not found for user:" when we don't need to sync LDAP user passwords
- Fixed wrong error if server doesn't understand sent by gbak blob info tag
- Remove integrity checking triggers on RDB$USER_PRIVILEGES
- One more place to set effective login for trusted user
- Frontported the forgotten bugfix for the ORDER ... INDEX plan
- Using LDAP_ATTR inside stored procedure causes server crash
- Give firebird user permissions to write into examples/empbuild directory
- Move initialize repl_last_error shared memory to place when first use it
- Wrong check for using trusted certificate with empty password
- Fix sql mistakes when extracting metadata
- Fix an issue that prevented deleting/restoring a table with a missing external file
- New setting TempTableDirectory
FBJava updated to 1.1.13:
- Add the ability to specify options for database in 'fbjava.yaml' config.
- Add getting database GUID from current connection context.
FBJava-Lucene updated to 2.0.13:
- Execute FTS search only if index has been reindexed.
- Use FTS directory specified in configuration file for current database.
- Use separate directories equal to database GUIDs to store FTS indices by default.
Ported from Firebird:
- This should fix bug CORE-6488 : Event delivery could be missed when local (XNET) protocol is used
- Backport bugfix for CORE-6486 and CORE-6487
- Enhanced cross-build - make it possible to build external library for both architectures involed
- Update list of known services
- Backported fix for CORE-6468: Wire compression causes sporadic "Error reading data from the connection." errors
- Backported CORE-6501: Segfault when shutting down database which got encrypted by another process
- Backported CORE-6499: Regression: gstat with switch -t executed via services fails with "found unknown switch" error
- Backported CORE-6479: COMMENT ON USER can only apply comment on user defined by the default usermanager plugin
- Backported CORE-6489: User without ALTER ANY ROLE privilege can use COMMENT ON ROLE
- Backported CORE-6446: CLOOP envelopes is wrong in IStatus
- Backported CORE-6518: Wrong message when connecting to tiny trash database file
- Backported CORE-6525: Segfaults in fbclient when receiving invalid / unexpected data from server
- Backported CORE-6528: Connect to database that contains broken pages can lead to FB crash
- Fixed CORE-6527 - Regression: inline comment of SP parameter with closing parenthesis leads to incorrect SQL when trying to extract metadata
- Fixed CORE-6517 - CREATE DATABASE fails with 'Token unknown' error when DB name is enclosed in double quotes and 'DEFAULT CHARACTER SET' is specified after DB name
- Fixed bug CORE-6531 : COMPUTED BY column looses charset and collate of source field <F> when <F> is either of type BLOB or VARCHAR casted to BLOB
- Fixed bug CORE-6532 : Results of сoncatenation with blob has no info about collation of source columns (which are declared with such info)
- Backported CORE-6521: CAST of Infinity values to FLOAT doesn't work
- Backported fix for CORE-6494 - Inconsistent translation "string->timestamp->string->timestamp" in dialect 1
- Fixed wrong sync used after write failure. Thanks to Ilya Eremin
- Added missing sync to the CCH_forget_page(). Thanks to Ilya Eremin