Red Database 3.0 - v22.214.171.124
May 18, 2021, 3:06 p.m.
- Client crashes when receives an empty multifactor packet
- Skip "SrpNNN" plugins if there is no login
- Set 4K page alignment in Superserver before attempt to read header
- O_DIRECT requires to read from file in blocks that are multiple of 4K
- Changed regex repeated groups counting
- Don't log LDAP errors when LDAP_ATTR function is called. Throw them as exceptions to the user instead
- Log error if the user certificate doesn't match the certificate in LDAP
- Fix incorrect error text in firebird.log when an error occurs in PluginLogWriter
- The list of created/deleted BLOB files is not freed when transaction ends
- Isql saves command history in Linux
- Builtin ICU support for linux.
- Add the trace parameter that aborts the current logging operation if an error occurs while writing to the trace file.
- Ability to print dumps of memory pools using SQL clause "DUMP" in builds with enabled DEBUG_GDS_ALLOG macros
FBJava-Lucene updated to 2.0.14:
- Updated lucene library to version 7.7.3 with a fix for IndexWriter initialzation.
- Executing of FTS procedures and triggers with owner privileges.
Ported from Firebird:
- Backport from master reworked fix for CORE-6015 : Segfault when using expression index with complex expression
- Fixed CORE-6542 - Implementation of SUBSTRING for UTF8 character set is inefficient
- Postfix for CORE-6542: use U8_NEXT_UNSAFE to avoid problems with older ICU versions/Windows
- Additional patch for CORE-6015 : Segfault when using expression index with complex expression
- Allow to cancel statement\attachment when it is waiting on LCK_record_gc lock
- Postfix for CORE-6542: fixed build with some ICU versions. Also changed related solution in isql
- Backported CORE-6541: Restore backup on RawDevice
- Backport fix for bug GH-6777 : AV when engine shut down and cancels attachment that is waiting in lock manager
- SIMILAR TO also requires escape of }
- Backported #6780: added post-install script for Android to create architecture-specific files after cross build
- Fixed bug GH-6782 : Getting "records fetched" for functions/procedures in trace
- This should fix bug GH-6781 : Crashing process hangs (UDF exception)
- Another attempt to fix bug GH-6781 : Crashing process hangs (UDF exception)
- Next attempt to fix bug GH-6781 : Crashing process hangs (UDF exception)
- Avoid problems in case of buggy config with >1 Loopback in Providers
- Improvement GH-6748 : Freeing a statement using DSQL_drop or DSQL_unprepare should send free packet immediately [CORE6519]
- Backport #5913 - Increase number of formats/versions of views from 255 to 32K (CORE-5647)
- Fix memory leaks in external triggers examples
- Fix #6796 - Buffer overflow when padding line with national characters causes ISQL crash