Red Database 3.0 - v184.108.40.206
Dec. 7, 2018, 4:37 p.m.
- Fixed an error when multiple multifactor connections could lead to wrong authenticated user.
- fbjava-lucene was updated to 2.0.2. Vulnerable components which fbjava-lucene depends on were updated.
- Documentation was improved.
- Ported from Firebird:
- Fixed bug CORE-5872 : Database validation reports false errors "Record XXX has bad transaction" and\or "Record XXX is wrong length" when record transaction number is greater than 2^32
- Fixed bug CORE-5870 : ISQL's "show database" command works wrong with 64-bit numbers
- Fixed bug CORE-5869 : Sweep can't move OIT value over 2^32, when Next already greater than 2^32 (4'294'967'296)
- Fixed CORE-5823: No permission for SELECT access to blob field in stored procedure.
- Fixed CORE-5841: No permission for SELECT access to TABLE PLG$SRP in newer snapshot.