New version of RedExpert 2022.05 has been released
May 27, 2022
New version of RedExpert 2022.05 is available.
- Support for Firebird/RedDatabase 4 type
- Tablespaces support
- Explained plan support for Firebird/RedDatabase 3.0 and higher
- Table related triggers tab and navigation
- Editing objects in the database browser
- Execution of procedures and functions when viewing and editing them
- Ability to place the editor vertically or horizontally
- Search by text in any SQL-field
- Calculating trigger type using bitwise operations
- Reloading of system objects after creating a table via GUI
- Continue data generation when data mismatch error occurs
- Generating SQL for a procedure without parameters
- Reloading the object tree during CREATE OR ALTER and RECREATE operations
- Autocomplete freeze
- Commenting/uncommenting using "CTRL + /"
- Generate name for new connection
- Display in the center of the primary monitor when there are two monitors in Linux systems
- Show connection page without scrollbar
- Generate INSERT queries for DEFAULT fields
Download and install the new version.