New version of RedExpert 2021.10 has been released
Oct. 26, 2021
New version of RedExpert 2021.10 is available.
- Autocomplete in query editor (not all tables were displayed in the list)
- Syntax highlighting
- Wrong table name after editing the trigger
- Hiding system packages for version prior to 3
- Connection cancellation
- Displaying an error while fetching ResultSet
- Parsing errors in the trace manager
- Slow work of the grant manager
- Inability to undo domain selection
- Inability to add a column to a table if cursor is outside the fields area (while table creating).
- Reloading objects in the tree after changing
- Jump to an object from the dependency tree
- Formatting of generated SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE queries
- A name of constrained is generated immediately when the form is opened
- Display foreign key data while editing a table
- Context menu in "Set NULL" table
- A tab with object privileges
- System generators in the object tree
- Updating objects when they are changed in the query editor
- An update button for system tables
Download and install the new version.