New version of RedExpert 2021.02 has been released
Feb. 18, 2021
New version of RedExpert 2021.02 is available.
- Fixed generation of a query to create a column with collate.
- Fixed bugs with auto-completion in the query editor.
- Closing the Query Editor does not throw an exception.
- Fixed display of domain size.
- Fixed opening of the query editor on an empty database.
- Executing the script: the script is taken from the text field if no file is selected.
- Ability to specify a port when database if created using a script.
- Displaying information about tables from external files.
- Optimized loading of metadata.
- Fixed opening packages in firebird database.
- When generating a query, comments to columns are displayed each on a new line.
- Improved application interface
- Added support of DDL triggers
Download and install the new version.