Red Database 2.6 v184.108.40.20608
March 17, 2020, 4:13 p.m.
- Backported calculation the index statistics correctly for very large tables.
- Fixed negative result of COUNT() from large table
- Backported fix for CORE-6144: Inconsistent behaviour of the NEW context variable in AFTER UPDATE OR DELETE triggers
- Transfer provider id to client (need for jaybird) #39830
- Authentication using certificate doesn't work if there is the signature keys in a container. #40564
- Change "sambaPwdLastSet" LDAP attribute when samba password has been changed. #38569
- Use 16bit wide characters for sambaNTPassword calculating
- Missed part of the commit 4931c0cc. Backported switch to 64-bit savepoint numbers as a straightforward solution for CORE-5228 (Restore may hang if the database contains more than 4 billion records). #46289
Ported from Firebird:
- Let logAndDie() call abort() on all platforms. It prevent hung when process exits (instead of aborts) and tries to release resources.
- Removed debug code that should not be committed. Sorry for inconvenience.
- This should fix double close of srcBlob if extBlob->close() failed
- Fixed bug CORE-6150 : Bugcheck when PK\UK\FK constraint check read record already marked as damaged
- Fixed bug CORE-6142 : Error "connection lost to database" could happen when application creates few local attachments (using XNET) simultaneously
- Backported fix for bug CORE-6137 : Server crashes when it run SQL