Red Expert v2021.07
Aug. 9, 2021, 9:25 a.m.
- Data type selection is done through a drop-down list
- When deleting a record in the table, the records marked for deletion are highlighted at once.
- The message about unsuccessful DDL operations is corrected
- In text blobs it's allowed to display unreadable characters
- The editing of the function is fixed
- Fixed SSH tunnel connection
- Stopped using template when creating tables
- Fixed column editing (when clicking on a column a new one was created).
- Fixed errors on the SQL tab of a domain
- Non-empty nodes in the tab with dependencies are highlighted in bold
- Fixed parsing variables in procedures (invalid parsing generated an incorrect SQL request for procedure creation).
- Packages that were not created by users were moved to a branch of system packages.
- Fixed connection to RedDatabase and Firebird versions > 4
- When selecting a database in the tree, the information about the database is not displayed; it is displayed by selecting the appropriate context menu
- Reworked the syntax highlighting, used ANTLR (reduced load time).
- Autocomplete added to all textbars that use SQL.
- Jump to database objects added to all text panels that use SQL.
- Added the "Users" node to the objects tree
- Added Jaybird4 driver
- Size: 34.5 MiB
- MD5: 002c472e2ba004c87df3010ab5a7fc9d
- SHA1: 08c33dc789f070c865b9edd8033435d9a4b695a2
- Size: 34.5 MiB
- MD5: 86df82513f5fce41cddf244e2e6dd719
- SHA1: 1a1e04d44360e3800b7003182df57d2f30def62d
- Size: 14.7 MiB
- MD5: dd0d9de1c38b7e18000a08ac321827e2
- SHA1: 7135c066087e7acf42670414eed332b14b6ab9c8
- Size: 15.9 MiB
- MD5: 67d6819c9ef172396ac6614e96877aa9
- SHA1: 94cdf9e5c40214f347351e1124ca6f63dd01a850