New version of RedExpert 2020.08 has been released
Aug. 13, 2020
New version of RedExpert 2020.08 has been released.
The main changes:
- the launch of the program and the search for Java have been completely redesigned. Now if Java is not found, it is suggested to specify the path manually or download Java automatically;
- fixed display of system objects (generators, domains and functions that are not defined by the user are not displayed in the main nodes);
- fixed execution of the script containing "execute block";
- fixed editing procedure with declare variables block;
- removed the type of object while copying the name;
- fixed display of tables if "RDB $ RELATION_TYPE IS NULL";
- fixed bugs with autoincrement while creating and editing tables;
- other minor fixes.
Download and install the new version.